Monday 20 June 2011

My Lovely Roommates.

Hi, I want to share with all of you about my roommates. At this semester, I got 3 new roommates. All of them are part 3 students, except one of them, which is part 2 student. Oh ya, all my roommates are Johorian Lets know them better.

Wanie

My first roommate is Nur Syazwani Binti Mat Isa. I call her, Wanie. She was born on 23rd June 1992 in Hospital Batu Pahat. Her last secondary school is at Science Johore Secondary School, Kluang. She is part 3 student, who takes Diploma in Accounting. She love to eat spaghetti. For me, she is good friend and sometimes talkative. She love to talk with all of my roommates and share her problems and stories with us.


Azie


My second roommate is Nurazie Lyiana Binti Nordin. I call her, Azie. She was born at Hospital Segamat on 27th April 1992. Before she come back to her hometown ,she was stayed at Cameron Highland. She finished her secondary school at SMK Dato' Bentara Dalam, Segamat. She is part 2 student and take Diploma in Business Study. She has 3 siblings and she's the eldest. She is happy go lucky person and always think positively. Oh ya, she love to eat too and her favourite food is tom yam.


Liz


My third roommate is Roskhaliza Binti Selamat. I call her, Liz. She is 19 years old and was born on 21st February 1992 at Hospital Kota Tinggi. Her last secondary school is at SMK Kota Tinggi. She loves to eat macaroni. She is part 3 student, who takes same course with me, that is Diploma in Information Management. For me, Liz also happy go lucky person and kind too. She always helps me buying food because I'm lazy to buy it. She also the tallest one in my room.


Kak Ana


Lastly, I would like to share about my only one senior in this room. She is Norfarhana Binti Isa. I call her, Kak Ana. She was born on 6th January 1990 at Hospital Tangkak. She had finished her secondary school at SMK Tun Mamat. Now, she is part 6 student and take Diploma in Business Study. At this time, she is illegal in our room because she has problem with her college. But, I don't mind with that because I know her since my last semester. For me, she is talkative and pretty. She is clever person, that always study hard to get a good result. I wish all the best for her and all of my roommates too.

No comments:

Post a Comment