Sunday 5 June 2011

Hi everyone!

Hi, my name is Nur Hafizah Kaharuddin. I was born on 24th January 1991 at Hospital Segamat, Johor. Now, I am 20 years old. My primary school are at SK LKTP Kemelah and my secondary school are at SMK Tenang Stesen.Now, I study at UiTM Segamat, Johor and take Information Management course.I have five siblings and i am the eldest. My zodiac is Aquarius. I love purple colour.

me, Nur Hafizah Kaharuddin :)


My father's name is Kaharuddin Bin Abdullah. He was born on 14th January 1964. Now, he is 47 years old. My father is the 2nd one from his siblings. He has a twins, his name is Zaharuddin Bin Abdullah. My father is a hardworking person. I love him so much. My mother's name is Haslinda Binti Mat Jusoh. She was born on 10th November 1967 at Kampung Paya Merah, Labis. Now, she is 44 years old. My mother is a housewife. She take care of her family so much.

Now, lets me introduce all of my siblings. I am the eldest in my family. My second sister is Nur Hanani binti Kaharuddin. She is 18 years old. My third sister is Nur Haliza Binti Kaharuddin. She is 15 years old. My fourth sister is Anis Ashiqin binti Kaharuddin. She is 10 years old. Mohamad Zami Aiman is my last siblings in our family. He is the only one boy. I love all of them very much.
Nur Hanani

Nur Haliza

Mohamad Zami Aiman and Anis Ashiqin

No comments:

Post a Comment