Friday 10 June 2011

Course that I take in this semester.

Now, I am part 3 student in Uitm Segamat and take Information Management course. This semester, I takes 8 subjects. Its look like my schedule are very pack but I hope I can get a good result in my final soon.

BEL 311- English for Academic Purposes

Mr Izwan is a lecturer that teach me this subject for this semester. All Uitm student must takes this subject since they are in semester 1. So, that's means this is my last semester I take this subject. When i in semester 1, I got A, but in semester 2, I got B+. Hopefully, I will get good result for this subject this semester.

CTU 264- Pengurusan Ilmu Islam

I also take this subject since I was semester 1 student. CTU teach us about Islamic, but for semester 3, we were teach about Islamic in a Information Management. This course actually contains about knowledge in Islam according to Al-Quran and Hadith. I think it is very interesting because it related to our course. Ustaz Md Saufi bin Abdul Hamid a the lecturer that teach our class for this subject.

HPD 113- Bahasa Melayu Debating

The lecturer that will teach me ways to be a good debater is Madam Roha. Since my first class with her, I think she is interesting. When I in semester 2, I was taken Public Speaking and I got A. So, now I want to improve my skills in debating. I hope, last of this semester, I can improve my communication skills and be more confident with myself.

IMD 202- Promotion Of Information Products and Services.

Miss Rabiatul Adawiyah is the lecturer for this subject. This is one of the core subject for this semester. From this subject, student will more understand about marketing, economy and many more. As Information Management's student, I think IMD 202 are different with my other subject because its more related to marketing. But, I enjoyed with this subject.

IMD 206- Instructional Media Application.

This subject also a core subject. The lecturer is Madam Razifah binti Othman. From this subject, students will understanding more about educational and instructional technology principles. As examples, student will learns about System Approach, Media and Instruction, Visual Principles and Development and Production. For me, this subject are interesting.

IMD 207- Communication Skills For Information Professionals II

The lecturer that will teach us is Miss Noor Faraliza Binti Samsudin. She is a new lecturer. This is core subject but no final examination for this paper.This course are to provide students with skills in public speaking. Besides that, students will know more about types of public speaking and the techniques to become a good speakers.

IMD 205- Multimedia For Information Presentation.

Madam Hidayah is the lecturer that teach this subject. Same with Miss Faraliza, she also new lecturer in UiTM Segamat. For me,this subject are more related to multimedia such as graphics, image, audio and videos. In this era of technology, I think this subject are really important. This subject do not have final examination, so I must get a best mark in my lab test.

IMD 208- Introduction to Web Content Management And Design.

Miss Siti Nuur-Ila is the lecturer for IMD 208. She had teach our class since we are in Semester 1. This subject also a core subject and no final examination. From this subject, we will learn more about computer network , web pages and Internet and many more. Since my first class, I think I like this subject so much .


No comments:

Post a Comment