Friday 12 August 2011

Childhood Memories During Ramadhan.


Ramadan is month for all Muslim in the world fasting. After Ramadan, we will celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri, which is in Syawal. At this time, I would like to share to all of you about my childhood memories during Ramadan. I'm starting fast when I in standard 5. It actually quit late, right? Maybe, at that time, I felt so tired when come back from school. But, when I in secondary school, I'm finished 30 days fasting without any problem.

I also always follow my grandparents went to mosque to do Tarawikh when I in primary school. At that time, I like to go tarawikh because I can meet my classmates and pray together. After tarawikh, we have our 'mohreh'. But now, my grandfather was passed away, and my grandmother not very healthy because of her breast cancer. I'm really missed that moment.

Actually, childhood on Ramadan is the best memories in my life because I can fully fasting at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment