Sunday 10 July 2011

My sister is my bestfriend.

This week, I would like to share about my sister. She is my best friend forever too.



Nur Hanani Kaharuddin

She is my sister, 2nd from our siblings. I called her, Nany. She was born on 8th January 1993 at Hospital Segamat, Johor. Her primary school is SK Kemelah and she finished her studied at SMK Tenang Stesen. Now she is 18 years old.

She is the most close siblings to me. If I had a problems, I like to share with her. For me, she is understanding person. She also matured, more matured than me although I am the eldest. She always give me an advise and support me in anything that I do. 

Nany also love to cook. If I come back to my home, she always ask me if I want to eat something, and she will cook for me. See, she like the eldest and I'm her younger sister! She also always help my mother at home compared with me.

She also always help my other siblings doing their homework. My youngest brother always complained to me, that she is fierce and he afraid with Nany. But, for me that characteristic shows that she is responsible person. 

She don't like to go out. She always stay at home and only go out when I ask her to follow me. She loves to watching television during her free time. That all about my sister and my best friend too. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment